DIPLOMA IN PANCHABHAUTIK CHIKITSA (D.P.Ch.)
Introduction and Teaching methodology
- This course is an online course with 2 days contact program.
- Capacity – 20 students
- Registration – Every student will register himself online with payment gateway and upload necessary documents and photo.
- There will be 88 topics in 22 weeks course material disbursement. In each week, four topics will be released containing audio/video file; ppt and doc file of each topic. Audio/video file can’t be downloaded but ppt and doc are downloadable.
- The students will not be able to login after 6 months with their id and password.
- There will be a doubt solving session after every two weeks which will be online and will only have audio participation. These sessions will also be available for listening for entire course tenure. Recorded version will also be available which will be downloadable.
- There will be a forum page available for each topic where students can post their questions and views.
- The 2 day contact program will be arranged in last two weeks of the course. It will be held in Sangli. The accommodation and meals will be provided to the delegates.
- The course will start on 1st June and 1st December. The admission will be open from 1st April and 1st October.
- Course fee – Rs. 18000 only. (Includes course material, live audio sessions and contact program with accommodation and meals)
Objectives of D.P.Ch.
- To train ayurveda scholars to work as competent physicians and healers applying Panchamahabhuta principles in their clinic practice.
- To equip the participants to run their own ayurveda clinic or hospital.
- To impart clinical knowledge to the participants to work in large hospitals, institutions alongwith other pathies.
- To incorporate Panchabhautik chikitsa methods to utilize with Panchakarma procedures and other ayurveda special treatments and medicines.
- To encourage and equip the scholars in preparation of quality drugs.
Syllabus for PG Certificate Course in Panchabhautik Chikitsa
Subject 1- Basic Principles
- Ayurveda and its Basic Principles
- Nisarg and Sharir is same
- Svasthya – role of mahabhutas in maintenance of health
Subject 2 – Panchamahabhutas
- Evolution Of Panchamahabhutas
- Akasha Mahabhuta
- Vayu Mahabhuta
- Tej Mahabhuta
- Aap Mahabhuta
- Prithvi Mahabhuta
- Dissolution Of Mahabhutas
- Panchabhutas And Body
- Concept Of Constitution And Seasons (Rutus)
- Concept Of Acid-Base – Amla-Kshar Vichar
Subject 3 – Dosha-Dhatu-Mala And Panchmahabhutas
- Tridhoshas And Panchamahabhutas
- Saptdhatus And Panchmahabhutas
- Malas And Panchmahabhutas
- Agni And Srotas And Panchamahabhutas
- Pachan Vyapar
Subject 4 – Diagnostic Methods In Panchabhautik Chikitsa
- Six Stages Of Disease Development And Manifestation – Shatkriyakala
- Evaluation And Diagnosis Of Diseases And Panchmahabhutas – Nidana Panchak
- Examination Of A Patient By Panchbhautik Method
Subject 5 –Principles Of Management Of Diseases
- Principles Of Management Of Diseases – Chikitsa
- Time Of Drug Administration – Aushadh Sevan Kala
- Ayurvedeeya Chatusampat- Four Pillars Of Successful Ayurvedic Management
- Anupan Vichar – Vehicles Of Drugs
Subject 6 – Preparation Of Drugs
- Preparation of Drugs – Shuddhi (Purification)
- Parada Shuddhi – Gandhak Shuddhi
- Abhrak Shuddhi And Marana
- Girisambhav Dhatu
- Sagar Sampatti Shuddhi And Bhasma Vidhi
- Some Maulik Bhasmas-Drugs – Khalvi Rasayanas
- Aarogyavardhini – Sanjeevani Gutika – Pathyadi Decoction
- Gokshuradi Guggul – Lashunadi Gutika – Patoladi Guggul
- Nagaradi Kalpa – Vatgajankush – Phalatrikadi Guggul/Decoction/Arishta
- Varangak Kshar – Sootashekhar – Rajani Yoga
- Vasantkusumakar – Mahagandhak Rasayan – Saraswatarishta
- Suvarnraj Vangeshwar – Panchamrut Parpati – Shankhodara – Chinchalavan(Anulomana) Taila
- Madhumalini Vasant – Chandraprabha Gutika – Triphala Guggul
- Chaturthaka Yoga – Jingi Sharadi Yoga – Trutiyaka Yoga – Panchakashaya Guggul
- Laxminarayan Rasa – Jwaraghna Yoga – Tribuhvankirti Rasa – Jwarahar Yoga – Kinahi Guti
- Kalingakadi Yoga – Kanakasundara – Shobhanjan – Paripathadi Decoction
- Kumari Asav – Laghusutshekhar – Laksha – Pachan Yoga
- Mahamanjishthadi Decoction -Mahamrutyunjaya Rasa – Kukkutnakhi Guggul
- Mutravishodhana -Haralu – Shatatala Yoga – Padamaka-Kitta Yoga
- Medicines For External Applications – Rajani Taila, Amalaki Taila, Chaturthak Taila, Vatajata Taila, Panchkashaya Taila And Others Like Sunthi, Shobhanjan And Kukkutnakhi
Subject 7 – Management Of Diseases
- Jwara – Fevers
- Visham Jwara – Periodic Fevers
- Jirna Jwara – Chronic Fever
- Govar Kanjinya – Measles And Chickenpox
- Kaphapradhan Jwara – Pneumonia
- Raktapitta – Haemmorhagic Disorders
- Pandu – Anemias
- Kamala – Jaundice
- Atisara – Diarrhea
- Grahani – Sprue
- Arsha – Haemorrhides
- Parinam Shoola – Duodenal Ulcer
- Kasheruka Vyadhi – Spinal Disorders
- Stree Vandhyatva – Female Infertility
- Raktdaba – Hypertension
- Balrog – Diseases Of Children
- Aamvata – Rhumatic Diseases
- Kushth – Skin Diseases
- Prameha –Madhumeha – Diabetes
- Vatvyadhi – Major Vata Disorders
- Streerog – Gynecological Disorders
- Hridroga – Cardiac Diseases
- Buddhendriya – Psychosomatic Disorders Due To Stress
- Hikka – Hiccough
- Adhvashosha – Maladies Occuring Due To Excessive Travelling
- Other Diseases- Udar(Ascites), Sthoulya(Obesity), Apachi(Lymphadenopathy), Amlapitta(Hyperacidity), Krumi(Worm Infestation), Vatrakta(Gout), Pleeha(Splenomegaly), Daha(Burning Sensation), Pravahika(Dysentery)
- Diseases According To Srotas
- Medical Management Of Some Surgical Conditions
- Approach To Anukta Newer Diseases – Endocrine Disorders, Cnacer, Viral Infections
- Understanding And Interpretating Modern Investigation In Panchabhautik Chikitsa Perspective
Subject 8 – Dravyaguna (Materia Medica)
- Concept Of Dravya Chikitsa/ Concept Of Rasa Chikitsa
- Classification Of Medicinal Plants According To Their Action
- Deepan Group/ Pachan Group
- Deepan-Pachan Group
- Bhedan Group
- Sara Group – Vrushya Group
- Sandhan Group
- Galganda-Gandmala-Apachinashak Group
- Varnya Group – Bhramahari Group
- Netrya Group – Madini Group
- Mada-Vinashini Group – Shleepadanashak Group
- Daurgandhyanashak Group
- Dhee-Dhruti-Smruti-Medha Group