VAIDYARAJ DATAR PANCHABHAUTIK CHIKITSA AND SAMSHODHAN KENDRA is a charitable trust founded by Late Datarshastriji on 1st September 1988. The major activities of the trust are –
- VAIDYARAJ A.W.DATARSHASTRI AYURVED CHIKITSA MANDIR, where authentic and scientific PANCHABHAUTIK AND PANCHKARMA CHIKITSA is offered to the patients in affordable cost.
- The various scientific books are published alongwith the books of Vd. datarshastri.
- The PANACHABHUTIK MEDICINES are prepared and distributed to practitioners of Ayurveda.
- Various free medical camps and lectures are arranged.
- The institute has organised about 20 state level and 1 national level seminars and conferences to date.
- ” VAIDYARAJ A. W. DATARSHASTRI MEMORIAL AWARD ” to a renowned Vaidya and SCHOLARSHIPS to Ayurveda students are given every year.
- The training programmes for students and practitioners are organised each year.
- The unique ” AUSHADHI NIRMAN KARYASHALA ” ( Drug preaparation workshops ) are organised every year.
Executive Commitee Of Vaidyaraj Datar Panchabhautik Chikitsa And Samshodhan Kendra, Sangli
|Vd. Ashok Wali||– President|
|Vd. Prashant Suru||– Vice President|
|Vd. Aniruddha Kulkarni||– Secretary|
|Vd. Amruta Joshi||– Treasurer|
|Vd. Sameer Bagwan||– Member|
|Vd. Bipin Pore||– Member|
|Vd. Manoj Deshpande||– Member|
|Vd. Mahendra Shinde||– Member|
|Vd. Mrunal Phadke||– Member|
|Vd. Ravindra Patil||– Member|
|Vd. Amol Patil||– Member|
|Shri Shripad Datar||– Member|
|Vd. Dattatray Mali||– Member|