DPCH Online Course
Terms & Conditions
- Certification of course completion would be awarded only after payment of full fee and successfully passing the final examination.
- VDPCK reserves the right to disqualify a candidate for providing false information, submitting improper documents or for misconduct in a particular course.
- VDPCK reserves the right to revise/change the curriculum, the course structure or course delivery methodology without prior notice.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded. Fee transfer to other person is not entertained in any circumstances.
- The payment will be refunded completely if the applicant is not selected for the program.
- The application form will be processed only after payment is realized / received by VDPCK.
- Candidates shall be eligible to attend contact program only after full payment of fee and completion of lecture and live sessions schedule.
- Contact programs shall be conducted in batches and therefore may not start immediately after completion of study modules. This may result in extended duration of the entire course.
- Candidates shall be informed about the dates of contact program in advance. Once intimated, it is necessary for the candidate to attend the contact program.